I am an attorney. I was born and raised in Brooklynn. I graduated from Yale Law School in 1982, Dartmouth College in 1978, and Xavier High School in 1974. After law school, I clerked on the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, practiced law in California, and served as an Assistant US Attorney in New Hampshire, before returning to NY. In 1992 and 1994, I ran for Congress in New York's then 19th District. Though I lost, this is how I met my wife, who worked for my opponent. Before becoming a lawyer in 1982, I thought of becoming a journalist. I have two children. My son graduated from Colorado College in 2011 and my daughter graduated in 2013 from Lehigh University. This blog will allow me to share my personal thoughts on some of my particular interests in politics, the law, religion and popular culture. For most of my life, I lived in New York but now live in Southbury, Connecticut. The opinion expressed here are my own. Although I was appointed as a Commissioner on the Connecticut State Elections Enforcement Commission (SEEC) on August 17, 2026, I am not in this blog speaking for or on behalf of SEEC.
No comments:
Post a Comment